skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
McFixit
Thursday, 31 May 2012
Got my new Bates boots today. Not from the gun shop where normaly I get my boots, but from Amazon.com. Is that weird?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Web Sites
Broken Bungalow
Church of Newer Technology
Going Green Science
North Side Alliance
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(94)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(6)
▼
May
(12)
Got my new Bates boots today. Not from the gun sho...
Praying Mantis tip: When keeping in a classroom ma...
"I only regret that I have but one life to give fo...
Happiness is a round pool.
Not a single cop insight in Roscoe Village. #NATO
Roscoe Village garage sales. I'm sure I was brough...
Holding my own #NATOChicago protest in my back yar...
Why is it when you drop one child at camp you woul...
More cops than tourists on Michigan Ave.
Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers that make our...
Another successful day of not falling off the roof.
Why is it every time I get ready to clean the gutt...
►
April
(23)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(13)
►
2011
(163)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(26)
►
January
(15)
►
2010
(177)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(11)
►
2009
(232)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(70)
►
February
(37)
About Me
Dir1984
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment