skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
McFixit
Wednesday, 2 February 2011
Hanging with neighbors after a day of shoveling.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Web Sites
Broken Bungalow
Church of Newer Technology
Going Green Science
North Side Alliance
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(94)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(13)
▼
2011
(163)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(10)
▼
February
(26)
Time to sell those @girlscouts #Cookies. DM me fo...
Chico concedes.
Save the link - Chicago election results:http://pi...
I voted today. Have you voted today? http://ping.f...
Drinking a wonderful Sprecher Black Bavarian.
Where all the money is coming from for the Chicago...
Today is about the love you give, not the love you...
Not much you can't take off with a 5lbs sledge ham...
Thanks @OriginalWD40 Helping get the tire off. #Co...
Flat tire:http://ping.fm/QFGqm
Time to fix a flat. Because I can't roll like that.
Can someone please tell me why I should not be mad...
It is 2 degrees outside. Stay warm.
Today is what is important. Make every minute count.
I won the contest for a new furnace from @comfort2...
Look's like it will be a messy drive.http://ping.f...
Slide Thief. http://ping.fm/2dGfZ
Someone just drove up and stole my kids slid from ...
O' Joy! More Snow. My back is having flashbacks.
Playing lookit. What am I doing at 6:06pm. http://...
Monster Snow Plow:http://ping.fm/i4tMH
Hanging with neighbors after a day of shoveling.
Chicago Public Schools closed on Thursday, too. Ch...
I need a Snowspeeder: http://ping.fm/WQc1H
#Snowpocalypse Feb 2, 2011 Backyard @ 5:30AMhttp:/...
Snow Thunder #Snowpocalypse 2011 http://ping.fm/KfMCe
►
January
(15)
►
2010
(177)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(11)
►
2009
(232)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(70)
►
February
(37)
About Me
Dir1984
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment