skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
McFixit
Sunday, 26 April 2009
Rain, rain go away, my dehumidifier can only works so hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Web Sites
Broken Bungalow
Church of Newer Technology
Going Green Science
North Side Alliance
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(94)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(13)
►
2011
(163)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(26)
►
January
(15)
►
2010
(177)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(11)
▼
2009
(232)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(19)
▼
April
(34)
Row, row, row your boat,Gently down the street.Mer...
Dancing in the rain. April showers bring May flowers.
#Swineflu is in the neighborhood now. Just closed ...
off to get the cell phone fixed. Its now dry, so I...
Rain, rain go away, my dehumidifier can only works...
Happy with my Cran martini. Taste good :)
going hillbilly crazy that I have to go to work on...
I just saw this on www.geekbrief.com The Jefferson...
Dreaming of getting a new camera: http://ping.fm/4...
Spinning 45's on my computer.
Stuck in the fan in living the life of the fandango.
As soon as I crawl out of the dirt I will be in th...
nothing makes you feel more successful than pickin...
Time to catch an episode of #Hak5.
off the paint store. Dover white for the trim and...
Everyone please be careful when making coffee and ...
Looking for my lotto tickets. I think I will need ...
how many Chicago people does it take to make a Chi...
working from home. Then I get to go to work and wo...
I fought the rain and the rain won. Back inside to...
Bed by 3:30, up at 7:30AM. Now, I just need to kn...
went to the library to get some movies. Darn, Red ...
The frog croaked. Off to get another. I thing the ...
Should I watch the morning news or Star Trek seaso...
Fun time at the Chicago Field Museum. Saw Sue, got...
fighting with the vacuum. This sucks!
As the snow comes down in Chicago...
Nothing says love like hot cup of coffee in the mo...
Spent all I have, time to say good night.
Finally off work. Now at home, with two laptops r...
Giving Directions 140 characters at a time.
Working until my batteries die. Need more juice.
I just check my ticket. I can't believe I just won...
all over the new is this Conficker worm. It soun...
►
March
(70)
►
February
(37)
About Me
Dir1984
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment