skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
McFixit
Monday, 2 March 2009
thinking of how to design a silent vacuum.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Web Sites
Broken Bungalow
Church of Newer Technology
Going Green Science
North Side Alliance
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(94)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(13)
►
2011
(163)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(26)
►
January
(15)
►
2010
(177)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(11)
▼
2009
(232)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(34)
▼
March
(70)
Pizza, fresh steamed spinach, good beer, its a goo...
I feel like I am trying to text on a Rotary Phone ...
I thought photography was an expensive hobby, unti...
let try this again: can't buy my love, can't sell ...
can by my love, can sell my soul.
Mcfixin some fresh veggie juice to start the week ...
22% battery power left. I need to recharge.
Time to crack the whip and get back to work. Ever...
stuck in my little box again.
So far in the weeds, I need a weed whacker.
taking ten minutes to solve a two minute problem. ...
Just finish doing my taxes. least painless muggin...
thinking about many of old times and many of full ...
must stay focused on work. must put social media ...
Still at work. Glad, I still have a job to work.
Which three finger half blind monkey stop throwing...
Let open the gate and get some testing the new sys...
How much poop can one dog do? You really don't wan...
Shower, shave, new shirt, I will be all ready for ...
must get motivated to clean house, clean yard, get...
drinking a guinness and a pizza on the way. It's ...
I just sneezed so hard I'm seeing stars.
"The network is more powerful than the node." unkn...
time to check the deals on www.dealmac.com
Does twitter cause carpal tunnel syndrome, my hand...
You know you drive a beater when tow trucks just f...
it may be a dog eat dog world out there, sometime ...
I'm willing to pay double taxes if I can get one o...
This weeks project is to start working on the "bas...
Lunch, Corn-beef and cabbage.
Enjoying a light night at work. Only one report to...
I can't believe this is really happening: http://p...
I can't believe this is really happening:http://pi...
off to see "YOUTH JAZZ MUSICAL100% Chance of Rain"...
sick of hearing about the banks bitch about not ge...
home safe and sound. Feel sorry for the guy drivi...
off to the far off land of ossfarawayo to visit my...
star trekking through the day.
tweeting one follower at a time.
thanks to a laptop I can work and stay in bed. How...
in deep.
hitting keys all day long.
so cold outside my eye balls are frozen. Using a h...
Let us not forget
In Through the Out Door.
going into the rain again.
out into the rain.
jumping into band of brothers before nap time.
Stuck working on the computer, no time to FB. I w...
Cupcake run.
eating blueberry pie. The world seems a much bette...
have to stick my head in the books, now.
mon ami gabi yummy!
Happy after visit to Apple store. But sad that I ...
Time to try and wake up. Really.
going home to Sanctuary
new to Blip.fmhttp://ping.fm/MK52T
lost in paperwork hell.
Deep in autos
being a quiet man.
Time to battle with a finley.
Please, don't make me give up my rental car.
Stuck on 80's music playlist.
Time to quit complaining and get some work done.
My brain timed out.
Spanking godaddy to get a website working.
killing an ad and filling the space.
thinking of how to design a silent vacuum.
should be home sick, not at work. well I might as ...
Snow, snow, let it snow go away.
►
February
(37)
About Me
Dir1984
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment